1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Dime City Cycles, 1970 Lake Ave SE, Largo, FL 33771 in partnership with Iron and Air Magazine, 67 S. Main Street, Concord, NH 03301 and will be referred to as ("Promoters") for the duration. Triumph is not a Promoter of the Competition, and accordingly neither Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. nor any of its affiliates will have any liability to any Eligible Entrant or to any other person with respect to the Competition, or any responsibility with respect to the Competition other than to request that the applicable Triumph dealership deliver the Prize in accordance with Paragraph 17 and provide the dealer’s standard warranty with respect to the Prize and to publish the name of the Prize winner in accordance with Paragraph 23. By entering the Competition, the Prize winner acknowledges that the consent given in Paragraph 29 shall apply equally to Triumph.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) accept the terms and conditions and follow the requirements detailed at http://ironandair.com/triumphgiveaway; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee ("Eligible Entrant").
4. Competition entry commences at 01:00 hrs on 15th of May 2013 and closes at 14:00 hrs on 13th of October 2013 ("Entry Period"). Except as otherwise stated, all times are in Eastern Standard time.
5. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in US dollars.
6. To enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must during the Competition Period do one or more of the following:
a) Use a compatible browser to visit http://ironandair.com/triumphgiveaway ("Competition Website") and follow the directions to complete the online entry form. To obtain an entry into the Competition, the Eligible Entrant must fully complete the entry form including First Name, Last Name, Email address, Phone Number, Zip Code, Other Details and tick the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and to receive email communications from the Promoters.
7. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant will receive the following number of entries into the Competition, depending on their manner of entry:
a) Total of one entry for completing the online entry form (whether via Facebook and/or the Competition Website); and that Eligible Entrant will receive a total of one entries into the Competition.
8. All Eligible Entrants must ensure that the Promoters receive their entries during the Entry Period. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. The Promoters may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made invalid if the entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions.
10. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries including an Eligible Entrant's identity, eligibility, age and postal address, and to disqualify any entrant who has breached the entry criteria explained in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Eligible Entrants must submit their internet entries manually. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
12. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
DRAW AND PRIZES
13. The random draw for the Prize will be held at (Oct 13, 2013 /Barber Vintage Festival)
14. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize ("Prize winner"). The Prize is a custom built 2013 Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer (CR) from Dime City Cycles.
15. There is are 2 (two) runner up prizes which will receive a 12 month subscription to Iron & Air Magazine, A $250.00 Dime City Cycles Gift certificate as well as a Triumph prize pack. The Dime City Cycles gift certificate of $250.00 is to be redeemed within 30 days for purchase of products at DimeCityCycles.com. The gift certificates may be applied to product only, not freight.
16. The Prize is valued at $22,500 NOT including taxes, plus the additional prizes at $700. The total prize value is up to $23,200 exclusive of taxes. The Prize is valued as at 15 May 2013. The Promoters take no responsibility for any variations in the Prize value due to exchange rate changes or otherwise.
17. Shipping and handling if the winner is not able to pick up the Prize from any authorized Triumph dealership in the United States or Dime City Cycles in Largo, FL. Dime City Cycles, will, for a negotiable fee, break down and package the bike to be shipped at the expense of the winner. All additional options, petrol, licensing and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The promoters are not liable for any costs associated with the collection of the prize.
18. The prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Promoters discretion and subject to state or territory legislation. Save any stated cash component of the prize, the prize is not redeemable for cash. However, the Promoters may offer at their discretion a cash value substitute of its own discretion if the winner would prefer this in lieu of the motorcycle. Any tax on the prize is the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in this promotion.
19. The Promoters shall not be liable for any costs associated with the prize before or after the delivery including things like travel expenses, fuel, food, hotels, or any other unforeseen expense.
20. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking and/or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the Internet or telecommunications services. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoters for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries.
WINNERS OF THE PRIZE
21. The Prize winners will be notified by email at the address provided by them in their entry.
22. The Prize notification will state the Prize that has been won and will include instructions as to how the Prize winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
23. The name of the Prize winner will be published on Iron and Air, Dime City Cycles and Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. ("Facebook") pages on the 13 October 2013.
24. The name of the Prize winner will be published at the Competition Website within 12 hours of the Prize being won (including if the Prize is won under any redraw under condition 25), for a period of at least 1 week.
25. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the Prize is: (i) not claimed by the Prize winner within 3 months of the draw for the Prize; (ii) the Prize winner cannot be contacted via the methods set out herein after reasonable attempts; (iii) forfeited for any reason; or (iii) the Prize winner is determined by the Promoters to be ineligible, the Prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw for the Prize. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of entries comprising all those entries that were originally eligible to win the Prize. Any such redraw will commence at 14 January 2014 at 1970 Lake Ave SE Largo FL 337771. If there is a redraw, the name of the winner of the redraw will be published on Iron and Air and Dime City Cycles ("Facebook") pages on the 14 January 2014. The Prize winner will be notified by email via the address provided during entry.
26. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoters reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
27. The Promoters assume no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
28. All of the Promoters' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. The Prize winner consents to the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter's products. And when applicable, to have the Prize for showing and viewing by the public at future motorcycle events.
PRIVACY AND MARKETING CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE
30. The entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoters to enable it to administer the Competition and publicize the Prize winner. Subject to conditions 31, 32 and 33, entry into the Competition also entitles the Promoter to market its products and services to the Eligible Entrant. See condition 31 for more information about the Promoter's marketing. Each Eligible Entrant agrees that they must provide and/or maintain their consent to receive marketing communications from the Promoters for the duration of the Competition Period. This is required to ensure that Competition entries are properly recorded, processed and the winner can be drawn.
31. The personal information of the Prize winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. The Promoters will disclose the Prize winner's first, last name and state and city which will be published via Iron and Air, Dime City Cycles and Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. online outlets.
33. All entries become the property of the Promoters and will be entered into a database. Information resulting from the Eligible Entrant’s entry and participation in a promotion is used by the Promoters and its agencies associated with the Competition for the determination of the Prize winner. Information about Eligible Entrants may also be used by the Promoters, its agents, contractors and related companies, for the purposes of planning and product development. By applying or participating in the Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to these uses and disclosures of their information.
34. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an Entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoters and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an Entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a Prize) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoters reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions in order to comply with changes to the Facebook Promotions Guidelines.