Iron & Air works with talented contributing writers and photographers from around the world. If you believe you have a story idea that our audience would dig, reach out and give us a look.
We'll consider almost any story or feature idea, but generally, our editorial falls in line with the following categories. Features may reside in social streams, in our online journal, or in the pages of Iron & Air. Selection for insertion is up to the discretion of our editorial team.
- Builder Profile - Q&A or essay style
- Bike Builds - featured project/build
- Open Road - travel, journies, destinations
- Lifestyle/Culture - events, experiences
- Portraits - people & place
- Product - lifestyle and/or motorcycle related
- Photographer - featured in each issue
- From the Garage - how-to for wrenchers
Please send one or two low-resolution images (need not be final images/mood image selection is fine) along with a short single paragraph pitching the concept (more concise the better, increase chance it will be reviewed).
Due to the influx of submissions, we can not guarantee acceptance and/or a response. If we respond, it's because there was something in your submission our team found interesting. Be patient. If your submission is both timely and compelling, we'll be in touch. Thank you!
Please send your story or feature idea to email@example.com.