Join our team. Immerse yourself in all things Iron & Air.
Iron & Air Media is a partner to motorsports, adventure, and lifestyle brands and we're growing. Contact us below to explore joining and shaping what's next at Iron & Air.
Senior Designer / Art Director (open)
Senior Designer / Art Director
We are looking for a full-time Senior Designer / Art Director to join the growing team behind Iron & Air Media – the global lifestyle, adventure, and motorsports brand. As the Senior Designer, you will lead up the Iron & Air brand in the design and execution of a broad spectrum of creative solutions including our printed publication (Iron & Air Magazine), digital, mobile, social, and direct marketing, as well as select client based projects.
The position will maintain a tight visual identity across all channels and work closely with the Iron & Air team to execute designs for print editorial, website, retail store, email, social media, events, presentations, and media kits. You will be expected to think creatively and strategically and to execute and defend your ideas across all channels.
Must have strong design sensibilities, attention to detail, the ability to concept and iterate quickly, and be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Must have a proficient understanding of photography, photo editing, and ability to shoot. Front-end code, motion graphics and/or dynamic presentation skills a plus. You will be responsible for keeping creative files organized, producing presentation materials and updating marketing materials.
- Maintain a tight visual identity across all channels
- Lead the design of editorial projects (magazine/web/social), retail design needs, and sales & marketing materials
- Formulate and present a wide variety of design concepts for the Iron & Air brand
- Maintain & develop contacts with photographers, designers and illustrators, as well as commissioning artwork (photography, illustration, etc.) from freelancers
- Successfully manage external vendors when needed (printers, file prep, production, proofing)
- Work with the retail team to maintain consistent branding/marketing
- Develop/refine/improve the Iron & Air brand guidelines
- Have proficient understanding of photography and photo editing
- Strong brand management experience
- Illustration experience a plus
- Motorcycle endorsement a big plus
- Must be willing to relocate
The full-time position is located in New England (Manchester, NH) and includes salary and benefits.
To be considered, please email a portfolio, website, resume, funny video, or best display of your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know what makes you best for the job.